Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Special One (Pt. 1)

You are a muse,
Inspiration for someone like me,
Someone who wants to be like you,
A platform I will never reach,

I do this for you,
Again and again,
I walk the fault line,
And smell victory for myself,

They say you are the wrong one,
When you pave the way for me,
You show me the light,
As I pass another day,

Living in the shadows of someone,
Who betrays me and walks over me,
A savior,
A messiah,

That’s what I name you,
Name the person who saved me,
While others name you,
A Judas; a traitor,

Here I stand again,
Begging for another day to live,
I praise you,
To grant me another sun,
The sun that will rise above us all,
And melt my hunger away for more,

Bring down the clouds for me,
So that I could enjoy their aroma,
Light the fire again,
So I can taste the world you taste,
Taste the world you live in,
You breathe in,
To see how I can become,
Become someone like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!