Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mother Nature

As I sat on the sand,
I looked in front of me,
Seeing nature,
Reflecting on motherhood,
I saw the vast ocean in front of me,
Vast and deep,
And wondered how it resembled,
A mother's love,
Just like an ocean,
Deep,
True,
Blue,
I saw the ocean's will to give,
Give and not to take back,
The things it had given away,
Just like a mother who gives love,
And wants nothing in return,
I saw the ocean clearing away footprints,
Left behind by unconcious and ignorant people,
Just like a mother,
Who washes away,
With waves of love,
Prints of the deepest mistakes,
Committed by her children,
Burying those mistakes,
Within herself,
I saw the waves crash against the rocks,
Trying to reach the shores,
Just like a mother,
Committed and determined,
Who will crash and fight against,
The rocks of reality,
Bending it;its hardships,
And finally negotiating through the gaps,
Left by the stern and undettered reality,
And reaching the shores,
To her children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!