Sunday, December 31, 2006

Diary of........

I have not read the diary of Ann Frank. Th point is not that I am lazy, its just that nowadays, soo many Ann Franks are killed around the world. Palestine, Iraq, Kashmir. I can not even imagine the gunshots they would be hearing. The crescendo of bombs they will be skipping rope to. The fact is not that only Muslims are killed, its the reality that so many of them are ignored while only one of them is heralded. Close your eyes world. There is no more time to see them being tortutred but it is time to stop this.

My blood is young
Vibrant
Let it flow away
Just like the future I was supposed to have

Burn My house
It is meaningless
As the ones who own it
Dont have the desire to live anymore

My time is now
My blood is yours
At least let me
Make my mark in this world

They say a martyr's blood
Is sacred and divine
What about my mother's tears
That she will cry for me when I am gone

Who will tell her that
Her son was killed
Killed in an accident
A bomb accident actually

Dont tell her that
she is too feeble and old
To bear this news
My dead body will be enough

Weep with my torn clothes
Confide with me her secrets
She will sit there with me
Until she sees the same fate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!