Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Hunter and the eclipse

Disturbing the peace,
Will I be forgiven for this feat? ,
At this point I don’t care,
As the feat is sacred to me,
I wish I could achieve,
The aspiration I set out for,
For the failure,
Will break me down,


The wolf,
The eclipse,
The time arrives,
For my ritual,
Be quiet,
Don’t perturb the holy silence,
This won’t take any long,
My ritual is my bliss,


The hunter,
The wolf,
Surrender now,
Or suffer for longer,
Time is little,
The rustling in the bush,
Is only a distraction,
Don’t worry,

The feat is committed,
The innocence is disturbed,
The fucking hunter,
Took away what he could never return,
The eclipse is over,
The hunter leaves the scene,
There are clouds of guilt,
Till another full moon.

Please explain to me what this means. I know what it does but I dont want to know. Let me return to the times I could not.

Btw any comments on this poem will be appreciated

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!