Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Supporting myself against the wall, I stood up. The pressure was taking its effect on me. Regaining my conciousness the first thiing I saw were the words "I was a hero, I am a man now". The date stated under it made me feel it was dejavu. I felt a sting inside my throat. It was a sting of reality. Bitter reality. How long had I been here? Since I remember, forever. I had always created a prison for myself. I was my own slave. Do I deserve this? Nothing, a blank mind. No answer. I managed to say a few words. No sense. No meaning. Darkness. Suffocation. I gasped for breath as I thought of my future. A warm tear bubbled inside my eye. Daring enough to make its way down my face and ended its journey at my chin. As it fell on the ground, it was followed by silence. The silence was broken by laugh. An endless laugh. Hollow laugh. I do not know when I stopped laughing. I guess my mind finally realized that I was escaping this hell today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!